Ramsey McCreary
by Morrissey79 (2019-03-07 07:54:42)

Does anyone know his status? He was a highly regarded freshman attack recruit but is no longer listed on the roster. Thanks.

And where is Mikey Drake?
by NDoggie78  (2019-03-08 08:49:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Played against Detroit, hasn't played since (I don't think). Is he injured? Or just not on Corrigan's lineups?

I found McCreary's twitter account (linked). In it he has retweeted Jackoboice's goal against Maryland so he is at least still following Notre Dame.

Why the need to speculate?
by RagingBull  (2019-03-08 11:25:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You have no idea so why raise something that would tarnish his reputation? It could be anything.

No, it's a legitimate question.
by JMAC76  (2019-03-09 16:41:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Drake was an up and coming star last year and the other a highly regarded recruit.

Where are they?

I didn't attack the question, just the unfounded speculation *
by RagingBull  (2019-03-09 19:21:25)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Because Ryder Garnsey had those issues
by NDoggie78  (2019-03-08 12:00:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And it was widely reported. Which led me to consider that might be a possibility. He is still following ND so he likely hasn't transferred. The original poster asked these questions and I posed a possible scenario.

Since when has speculating on a message board tarnishing someone's reputation? But I will remove the speculation

Garnsey's bio is still up and it's not a likely scenario.
by RagingBull  (2019-03-08 15:23:48)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There could be a dozen reasons why he isn't on the team. For example, maybe he has a 3.8 and doesn't want to play lacrosse anymore. He isn't a football player getting a full ride.

And speculation is one thing - like I saw Ian Book walking around campus in a cast so he may not be available to play, or Miles Boykin just got evaluated as a 2nd round pick so I'm predicting he'll leave early - versus an 18-year old who isn't in the public eye may be suffering academically.

I expect more out of a small community board that should look after its student-athletes.