Because Ryder Garnsey had those issues
by NDoggie78 (2019-03-08 12:00:49)
Edited on 2019-03-08 13:09:41

In reply to: Why the need to speculate?  posted by RagingBull

And it was widely reported. Which led me to consider that might be a possibility. He is still following ND so he likely hasn't transferred. The original poster asked these questions and I posed a possible scenario.

Since when has speculating on a message board tarnishing someone's reputation? But I will remove the speculation

Garnsey's bio is still up and it's not a likely scenario.
by RagingBull  (2019-03-08 15:23:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There could be a dozen reasons why he isn't on the team. For example, maybe he has a 3.8 and doesn't want to play lacrosse anymore. He isn't a football player getting a full ride.

And speculation is one thing - like I saw Ian Book walking around campus in a cast so he may not be available to play, or Miles Boykin just got evaluated as a 2nd round pick so I'm predicting he'll leave early - versus an 18-year old who isn't in the public eye may be suffering academically.

I expect more out of a small community board that should look after its student-athletes.