Any idea when the men's lacrosse schedule is out?
by tf86 (2019-12-16 13:00:00)

Or women's, for that matter. I'm interning in the Sports Communication Department at Canisius, and theirs have been out for about 1 1/2 weeks now. Not exactly the same level of competition, of course, but I would expect perhaps a little more uniformity when it comes to time in announcing schedules.

It just came out today—-same as what I posted below (link)
by ShermanOaksND  (2020-01-20 19:09:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Updated with start times (all local), plus the Michigan game will be at ND, not Chicago, and on March 15 instead of March 14:

SAT, FEB 15 -- CLEVELAND STATE, 1 pm
SUN, FEB 23 -- RICHMOND, noon
Sat, Feb 29 — at Maryland, noon
SAT, MAR 7 -- DENVER, noon
Tue, Mar 10 -- at Ohio State, 4 pm
SUN, MAR 15 -- SKUNKWEASELS, 4 pm
THU, MAR 19 — VIRGINIA, 7 pm
Sat, Mar 28 -- vs. Syracuse, 2 pm (at Cicero, NY, during Carrier Dome renovation)
SAT, APR 4 -- DUKE, 2 pm
Tue, Apr 7 -- at Marquette, 3:30 pm
SAT, APR 11 -- ARMY, noon
Sat, Apr 18 -- at North Carolina, noon
Sat-Sun, Apr 25-26 — ACC Tournament (at highest seed, top 4 only)

UVa @ ND, Thurs., Mar 19, 7 PM. Prob. on ACC Network
by hoomanbeing  (2019-12-24 11:33:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Per the official UVa schedule release.

The ACC Network is having a Thursday night game just about every week. UVa's games with ND, Duke, and UNC are all on Thursday nights.

Women's schedule was released on December 10. *
by MPG  (2019-12-18 14:17:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Other ACC teams have released theirs. And...
by ND24Bama23  (2019-12-16 20:21:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Go Griffs. Beat michigan

Good catch. I had forgotten about that one.
by tf86  (2019-12-18 12:54:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

To be honest, I was more focused on the games I could work. And living in Rochester, the first two games on the schedule are actually easier for me to get to than the home games in Buffalo (although the weather should be a little better by the time they open their slate of true home games). Women's team plays at Pinnacle Sports Complex the day after the men do, so I'll need to work that one as well.

Here are some games on other teams' schedules (updated 1/3)
by ShermanOaksND  (2019-12-18 21:22:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

SAT, FEB 15 -- CLEVELAND STATE
SUN, FEB 23 -- RICHMOND
Sat, Feb 29 — at Maryland
SAT, MAR 7 -- DENVER
Tue, Mar 10 -- at Ohio State
Sat, Mar 14 -- vs. Skunkweasels (at Chicago, venue TBA)
THU, MAR 19 — VIRGINIA, 7 pm
Sat, Mar 28 -- vs. Syracuse, 1 pm (at Cicero, NY, during Carrier Dome renovation)
SAT, APR 4 -- DUKE
Tue, Apr 7 -- at Marquette
SAT, APR 11 -- ARMY
Sat, Apr 18 -- at North Carolina

The ACC tournament will be April 24-26, hosted by the highest seeded team. It will be back to a 4-team format. That raises the possibility of ND scheduling a game the weekend of May 2-3, as it did during previous years between the ACC and NCAA tournaments.

Thanks for the info
by tf86  (2020-01-06 10:04:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'd like to see one more game on that schedule, although it would have to be a mid-week game. Sometime between February 15 and February 23 looks like the best available time for that.