IL Ranks Top 40 Grad Transfers. Are Any Right for ND Men's?
by dillon77 (2020-05-07 09:02:35)

First, I had no idea Charlie Leonard was transferring. Looking to get closer to home, although I can't see him getting more faceoffs at Denver. Change of scenery?

Also, will ND pursue any grad transfers? Duke is, with Michael Sowers deciding to go there from Princeton.

If so, anyone here that you lik?

We're getting 2 from UPenn. Huge pickups. (link)
by RagingBull  (2020-05-08 07:28:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This article says Leonard considering returning to Irish
by NDoggie78  (2020-05-08 09:00:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Don't want to be too negative, but his 58% FO win percentage certainly wasn't against the top teams.

And Gallagher from Penn is a FOGO - wonder if that prompted Leonard's decision to enter the portal?

And IL's Top 15 Potential Undegrad Transfers....
by dillon77  (2020-05-07 12:39:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thoughts?

I wouldn't be shocked if Dickson from UVA goes
by Steelhop  (2020-05-07 13:20:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

somewhere. He was RS this year because of an injury and was playing behind a bunch of juniors and seniors. All those guys are back, some for 2 more years, so it wouldn't surprise me if he left. Where he goes I don't know.

Gainey might head back to Hopkins. He entered the portal before Petro was let go because he knew Petro's loyalty issues would inhibit his ability to jump over Darby - who has the worst save percentage at Hopkins in 50+ years but he kept being sent out there.

Of those, I like Costin from Utah. *
by RagingBull  (2020-05-07 13:19:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post