Brutal loss for the Irish.
by JMAC76 (2021-05-23 17:18:45)

Feel terrible for the players as they played their hearts out.

I know he has many defenders on this Board, but Corrigan is Brian Kelly. Really good coach, great players, but he can’t win a big one. It’s tough to watch. Tougher for the players to stomach I imagine.

groundhogs day. end of tomorrow. boss level
by oggie  (2021-05-23 20:37:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

except we lose.

The usual....Can't win a faceoff when chips are on the table *
by Wolfetone  (2021-05-23 18:31:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You dominate the faceoffs all day
by Otter  (2021-05-23 17:42:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And then get smoked in overtime. It looked awful.

Yeah, Picked Clean.
by dillon77  (2021-05-23 17:44:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I also cringed when he won one, went for net and got back-checked.

And Mike Brey called that last possession play
by NDoggie78  (2021-05-23 17:25:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hold the ball and don’t even get a shot off

I'm Not Recoverd From Him Not Allowing Perkovic...
by dillon77  (2021-05-23 17:43:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..to have a shot at finishing Denver off in Philly.
And ever since then, I havent' expected much, unfortunately.

Maryland defended the middle -- err, packed the middle -- except in transition, which that was not. Lame pick, didn't run close to it, then expected Kavanagh to make something from nothing.

And then Gallagher -- and this is not a criticsm -- gets picked clean on the ensuing faceoff and 24 has a momentary blip on a give and go. Uggh.

It’s brutal. Same movie every year. *
by JMAC76  (2021-05-23 17:28:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post