For whole interview go ~2:03 mark, must watch for MLAX fan
by grablifebythehorns (2023-05-30 15:01:48)

In reply to: "The Ivy League are all frauds..." PK [V]  posted by akaRonMexico

Kudos to AKARonMexico for sharing. I checked out all the clips because I'm still so pumped. However it might be easier to watch whole interview which I've linked. Pat McAfee covered alot with P Kav. Lots of Mlax history, his torn hamstring injury and family story etc. Just so much to soak all in. Enjoy the whole interview if you can find the time.

I see that Pat felt the same way as all of us with the total rob job with committee last year. He didn't mince words. Ouch.

I'm just still so happy I made trip over from Cincinnati to see in person. I'm sad that I couldn't be around for the epic Mlax tailgating after the game. Must have been one for the ages. I hope some of you other Mlax fans got to take part in that.

Have a great week!

I Was There for the Saturday Semi-Finals
by dillon77  (2023-05-31 08:51:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and as someone who was also in the stands when the Irish lost OT games to Duke (ugh, that Constable clip still makes me shudder) and the Denver game, the UVA win was nearly cathartic.

I was wearing a green shirt with "Irish" on it and waiting the exit from the section waiting for my family and virtually everyone who passed who was not an Irish fan said one of the following two things:

- Go Irish, win Monday
or
- ABD (anyone but Duke)

No surprise the crowd support was overwhelmingly Irish on Monday.

Amazing much watch the entire interview
by NDoggie78  (2023-05-30 17:38:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Chris K gets on there too. Lasted almost 40 minutes

Pat showed his hamstring - the entire back of his leg was black and blue.
Chris eye has a shiner and they didn't even mention or show the targeting - Chris got a busted ear drum from that.

Edit: linked below twitter showing his hamstring

29:30 mark *
by VaDblDmr  (2023-05-30 17:35:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post