14-6 ND Final. *
by Otter (2024-04-20 13:46:43)

This user did not provide content for this post

UNC was playing for the their lives, which is why 1st half
by RagingBull  (2024-04-21 17:12:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

was close. UNC will miss tourney again and Beschi will be gone. No way UNC should be this bad. They lost to High Point to start their slide. They're talented but undisciplined.

Will they elevate Pietramala to coach his kids?
by flanner96  (2024-04-22 11:19:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Seems an obvious move if they're going to make a change.

There are too many good young coaches out there.
by RagingBull  (2024-04-22 12:38:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

For our sake, hopefully so. Pietramala did great at Hopkins for the first part of his tenure but I'm not sure he still has it.

It may be time for the new generation to take over the coaching carousel. I was blown away by Cornell and what Connor Buczek has done there. Your guy at RIT - Jake Coon - has achieved remarkable success. The job Eric Wolf has done at NJIT is crazy. The game is changing. The sport has spread so much, recruiting is insanely difficult.

As much as these retreads are interesting there's just a lot of good young coaches I'd look at.

As I read your comments...
by flanner96  (2024-04-25 14:43:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...I was actually thinking "man could UNC get any of those guys?" But UNC has to get their next hire right. They owe it to their alumni and their history.