How good is the returning team?
by SEE (2024-05-31 21:02:31)

Top 5? Top 10?

I don’t follow that closely.

How does ND stack up in ACC? *
by BeatPS0607  (2024-06-13 00:04:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Should still be ok
by Radi-skull  (2024-06-13 07:29:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Losing Pat and Liam and some of the Defense will hurt but there are a lot of pieces returning as described in other threads.

Duke and VA both lost all time greats

Syracuse didnt loose much so will probably be improved

UNC is building out of the transfer portal so who knows

I am gonna guess top 5 at least
by Radi-skull  (2024-05-31 21:58:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The cubbard is stacked, we still have Chris K, Jake Taylor (have to write it out), Lynch, Ramsey, Lyght, most of the Mid field, the number 1 Goalie recruit from 2 years ago, an LSM grad transfer from Harvard thag appears to be another solid Ivy pickup....

And i am sure i skipped some other D and D middies

I knew i skipped some D. LSM All American Will Donovan *
by Radi-skull  (2024-06-01 09:26:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

With McClane and Taylor Back, easily Top 5
by flanner96  (2024-05-31 21:58:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The offensive depth will still be incredible, especially with two top 10 freshmen on their way. Defensively, we know enough about Corrigan's recruiting over the years to know there will be other studs in the making lining up next to Lyght next year. Goalie will be the biggest unknown, but people expect Zapf and T. Ricciardelli to be a battle to watch because they both have so much potential. We'll have perhaps the top returning face off guy in the country and a deep SSDM corp.
Will we be a prohibitive favorite to win in it all? Probably not. Will we be capable of playing on Memorial Day for a third straight year? Heck yes.

I was typing mine and didnt see yours
by Radi-skull  (2024-05-31 22:04:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I left off McLane because he was listed as a maybe below, and you missed Campisi from Harvard who was a lockdown LSM and made the Tewaaratan watchlist in March

Oh right... Totally forgot Campisi *
by flanner96  (2024-06-01 07:53:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Honestly i think Goalie is the only true nknown
by Radi-skull  (2024-06-01 09:49:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We just havent seen enough of either Zepf or Ricciardelli the younger.

The latter was the #1 Goalie and #4 recruit in 2022 so we have expectations but he had one save on one SOG this year.

Zepf had 6 saves on 11 SOG.