Any thought on the Afroman lawsuit?
by sb (2023-03-24 14:02:06)

This is one of the craziest stories I've heard in a while.
Police in Ohio raided the Home of Afroman looking for drugs and kidnapping victims.

Police allegedly stole money during the search and caused a bunch of damage. In the middle of the raid, they cut the security cameras that were in the house. Afroman created a song and music video from the footage he got before the cameras were disabled. The police are now suing Afroman for "humiliation" and "loss of reputation".

Do police have an expectation of privacy while conducting warrant searches?

A creative attempt to plead around the First Amendment
by Profkid93  (2023-03-24 18:51:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It should still go down in flames, and in a state with an anti-SLAPP law (which penalizes frivolous lawsuits seeking to impair First Amendment speech) would be subject to a counterclaim on that basis. Ohio unfortunately does not have an anti-SLAPP law, however.

Are you allowed to use films of people for commercial
by gozer  (2023-03-24 16:15:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

purposes without their consent?

Not sure what youtube pays, but they may have a case for taking a cut.

Funniest part was that lard ass walking by the lemon pound
by tar  (2023-03-24 15:33:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Cake over and over again.

what’s this about lemon pound cake?
by gozer  (2023-03-24 23:48:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know that he likes tall cans *
by garbageplate  (2023-03-24 15:32:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Does anyone review why the warrant was issued?
by EricCartman  (2023-03-24 14:50:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm guessing that there had to be some evidence to support the charges of kidnapping. Now that a raid has been conducted, does anyone go back and figure out what went wrong?

Are there any penalties for executing a bad warrant and jacking up his house?

Reports of an unregistered Colt 45 and 2 Zig Zags *
by garbageplate  (2023-03-24 16:22:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Palmdaleeeeee *
by EricCartman  (2023-03-24 21:04:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Excuse me...i would like to register this
by Radi-skull  (2023-03-24 19:15:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Twitter disappoints.
by 105Marquette  (2023-03-24 14:14:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This story should've inspired a million parody verses of Because I Got High.

Couple of nice shots of the cops muzzle sweeping each other.
by 88_92WSND  (2023-03-24 14:21:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

FFS.