You are proof that God has a sense of humor. *
by kellykapowski (2023-03-24 18:09:46)

In reply to: The answer is yes  posted by ACross

This user did not provide content for this post

Next he will pull out his grade school citizenship scores. *
by socal_doubledomer74  (2023-03-24 18:16:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Those were less than stellar
by ACross  (2023-03-24 18:22:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was rakish as a 5th grader.

My crisis occurred in the 6th grade
by BeijingIrish  (2023-03-25 15:56:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In Colorado public schools, it was called "Citizenship". In the Catholic schools, it was called "Conduct". Citizenship was graded either Satisfactory (S) or Unsatisfactory (U). I got straight U's in 6th grade.

To this day, I don't know what happened. I just went haywire. I got good grades, and all other aspects of my life seemed under control. I just could not behave in class. Mom was very concerned, but my dad said I would "snap out of it"--whatever "it" was.

I was a pretty good kid in 7th, 8th, and 9th grade (middle school). In high school, I kept a low profile in 10th grade, but I returned to being a total screw-up in my junior and senior year. I never did malicious things, but I caused damage, physical and psychological. It all culminated in the spring of my senior year when I was arrested for arson. It wasn't really arson. It was bad judgment with fire, but the Arapahoe County Sheriff was not amused.

I was an angel all 4 years at ND.

“Rakish” in the 5th? Revisit the definition, Meghan Markle. *
by kellykapowski  (2023-03-24 20:11:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

KK - you’re doing Gods work, thank you. *
by Soloirish  (2023-03-24 22:00:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Your lexicon is garden variety Valley Girl
by ACross  (2023-03-24 21:23:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't think business majors had to read a lot of books.

No *
by kellykapowski  (2023-03-25 05:00:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

be careful, he'll bust out the Latin on you and show us all *
by ravenium  (2023-03-25 11:01:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post