Quick plug for Riggsy23
by sayahailmary (2018-08-15 18:28:55)

Gary was our photographer for daughter's ('14/'16) wedding at the Basilica in July. His work is fantastic. We are very pleased with the photos. Would highly recommend Gary.

One of my favorite gifts for my Belle was from Gary.
by ndwineaux  (2018-08-16 09:23:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A gorgeous photo he took of LeMans Hall @ SMC.
She still proudly displays it in her office at ND.

Gary's a good guy - and a hell of a photographer!

Great minds - One Christmas I gave each of my kids
by Moose84  (2018-08-16 13:03:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

a "Riggsy" -- including a night shot of the Cincinnati skyline for my non-ND son who lives in Cincy. I have a Basilica shot in our house because we were married there.

He is my brother
by Endthecursein05  (2018-08-16 11:20:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He is just an ok guy.
I kid, Gary is a fantastic guy and does a great job with his work. I love seeing the posts about him on here!!

Based on what he used to post here, your plaudit...
by Kbyrnes  (2018-08-15 22:48:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...is very appropriate. He has a good eye, and of course all the technical expertise.