I actually felt sorry for Howard during that episode. *
by pasteven (2018-08-16 13:26:04)

In reply to: A quibble with the most recent Better Call Saul  posted by volley

This user did not provide content for this post

Really? I thought Kim nailed it when she told him off.
by ndgenius  (2018-08-16 14:25:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Howard and Chuck both patronized each other too much. Howard built up Chuck's ego but the whole time wanted the firm to be only named Hamlin again. Chuck kissed Howard's ass but only because he respected Hamlin Sr.

It will be interesting to see if Jimmy ever reads the letter.

Has been very entertaining so far...we're getting very close to itSaul GoodMan.

Also, I don't know if I picked it up at all but the whole Cinnabon thing is definitely after he goes into witness protection during the end of the Walter White stuff so we've got that to look forward to.

That is what I mean she really ripped into him. *
by pasteven  (2018-08-16 19:35:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

On the Cinnabon ..
by TWO  (2018-08-16 17:27:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I just picked that up in the 1st episode, for some reason even though it's been a common side step in a lot of episodes I never really caught on to the fact that he looked older. When he was in the Cab and saw the Albuquerque thingy hanging from the Cabs mirror and broke out in a sweat I had that ah ha moment and realized it's been the epilogue for Breaking Bad.