Should you wish to adopt a child that is half Bruno
by Bruno95 (2018-10-16 16:01:53)

and half Comcast, that opportunity will soon be available.

Their shit service is on the house for the next two months. I want to write a book about the battles I have waged with these sub-Swarbrick humans. My only concern is that I would be involuntarily committed once this book is published.

Let me guess
by Montroy28  (2018-10-17 08:17:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You were affected yesterday by the "scheduled maintenance" that included a 12-hour outage that continued up until the lunch hour?

The past two months with these jokers here in GR has been fucking awful. Yet in my development we don't have another provider.

They needed to bury a line.
by Bruno95  (2018-10-17 14:11:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Their answer was to hire some contractor, who came to our house, unhooked everything, then just threw some new line on the ground.

The first Comcast rep decided to give my wife the runaround. My wife lacks patience and allowed them to hang up without resolution. I then called back and inseminated them. We had a technician and a $150 credit by 8 pm.

You have to make it very clear to them that you're: a) not going to lose your cool, but also are not fucking around; and b) are not letting them off the phone without getting what you want.

Some things must be done by voice. People want to online chat or email, but that's not how conflicts are resolved. Get on the phone or meet in person.

I used to hate Comcast, then I got Mediacom.
by akaRonMexico  (2018-10-16 17:54:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They have the same level of customer support but less than half the technology and reliability

Comcast still tops my list.
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-10-16 17:06:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Worst company on earth.

Please don't post any garbage XYZed is WAAAY worse. It'll only show how dumb you are.

I agree. Verizon sucks. I agree. Subway sucks. I agree United Airlines sucks ass and should go tets-up! I agree. Progressive is for shit. I agree Time-Warner is horrible. I agree. You get it? I agree!

But there can be only one.

It's Comcast.

Philadelphia thanks both of you for your patronage. *
by Irish Tool  (2018-10-16 17:22:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm pretty lucky.
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-10-16 17:39:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was able to fire Comcast well over a decade ago. I haven't had to use their service since.

perfect timing
by cujaysfan  (2018-10-16 17:18:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

those f&ckfaces raised my internets just TODAY

and i have no other legit broad band option

i hate them

United at least rewards more loyal customers.
by Bruno95  (2018-10-16 17:17:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They have an excellent mileage program and provide pretty good service to people who spend a lot with them. Comcast seems to understand that spending time and money with them is stupid, and they treat you accordingly.