Please ignore me
by Atticus (2018-12-10 22:51:46)
Edited on 2018-12-10 23:02:14

A few years ago, I noticed that no one was “ignoring” me. I wondered about that and came to the conclusion that I was being “lukewarm,” i.e., anathema to Our Lord and therefore worrisome to me. So, I decided to become a bit more abrasive. I succeeded, I think, because four+ or so of you decided to “ignore” me. I was “pleased.” Now I see I am down to 2 ignores. (Perhaps the reduction is from a prurient interest in seeing what nonsense comes out of my two typing fingers, if so then that is ok.) Or whatever.

Please, dear friends, choose to ignore me. My soul hangs in the balance.

Apropos of nothing (I suppose) I link to a song that changed my life, from George Harrison. Thanks, George, before you, I thought all believers were fools. Now I know better. And thanks again, George, you were a forerunner. Krishna, Jesus? Well, that’s why some of my best friends are Hindus. We understand each other. We still try to convince each other of our respective beliefs, as it should be. One of my sons has the album, All Things Must Pass. I hope he has it framed, as I did, much to the consternation of my partners when I hung it in my office. I hope it leads them in the same direction it did me. RIP, George.

Replies: