Thank you for all you have done
by ndaero93 (2019-01-11 08:18:37)

In reply to: Kimi's memorial will be this Saturday in San Diego.  posted by irish gypsy

The coordination has been appreciated, especially for those of us that do not always know the best ways to chip in. And thank you for representing all of us on Saturday!

Let us know if you need anything when you hear from ND about a potential memorial.

I have a question - knowing that it is Girl Scout Cookie Season (was Kimi still participating?) is there any way that we could look into one last cookie drive in her honor for her old Troop?

'93

I was thinking about the cookies over the weekend, even
by irish gypsy  (2019-01-11 13:12:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

before we got the bad news.

I'll check with cj to see if Kimi got to do much with her scout troop this year. The truth is that the last several months were very difficult for her physically, and I'm not sure she was able to.

While helping out her troop in Kimi's name would be wonderful, I think the feeling among people who have reached out to cj and me over the past week is that folks want to try to do some kind of more lasting memorial.

Stay tuned...