The very small value I find with online reviews
by DakotaDomer (2019-01-11 11:59:04)

In reply to: What's the place? Also, I am done  posted by KnightlyRevue

Is to help find the best dish at a given restaurant. I never find any value in online reviews on the overall food quality of a restaurant because that’s too much an individual’s opinion. Having the restaurant’s dishes compared to each other is more useful.

This is why I never use online reviews to help me pick where I’m going but I will check them to disqualify if they’re not going to work for the group I’m bringing and to find what to recommend.

What a bunch of crap *
by ACross  (2019-01-11 16:29:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Also, I eat at “ethnic” restaurants a lot
by DakotaDomer  (2019-01-11 20:25:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You know...any restaurant that serves anything other than burgers and hot dogs.

I find the value at “ethnic” restaurants is much better than steakhouses, Italian, or French restaurants because those places have highly inflated pricing due to moronic clientele that are paying solely for status and not for quality of food or service. I can’t imagine the idiots dumb enough to consistently pay the premium for uninventive food you can make at home...but apparently they’re out there. And now we elected their god to be president.