They have resodded Arrowhead Stadium for tomorrow's game
by TWO (2019-01-19 15:10:51)

I've never quite understood how that works. This time of year plus the short time it will have been down how does not just come up in chunks as the game is played?

They possibly will have problems.
by ProV1x  (2019-01-20 15:12:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I cannot understand it either. Even in the growing season it takes sod a while to root and the seams to knit together. As another poster said sod pins could be used to hold the sod down but naturally would have to be removed for game day. Those things are very sharp and could go right through a hand.

They obviously didn’t consult the experts at ND.
by BeastOfBourbon  (2019-01-20 13:44:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Because they should’ve just given up and installed Field Turf.

They probably use sod staples, 4-6" long
by TCIrish03  (2019-01-19 17:45:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't know how many per square yard though.

They did it for Brady
by irishrock  (2019-01-19 15:25:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

3-5 on the road this year

KC is on fire right now...this has been the longest week of my life...can’t wait for tomorrow night

Underinflated balls are easier for TB to handle on new turf. *
by Irish72  (2019-01-19 16:48:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

sounds like a steroids joke *
by jt  (2019-01-19 21:16:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Well, he deserves new sod for
by URwhatUR  (2019-01-19 16:00:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

his retirement party!

Maybe the Patriots could sign Drew Henson:
by daviehamsufferer97  (2019-01-19 18:05:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just to give Brady a scare from the bench.