I did print the online receipt.
by LondonDomer (2019-01-22 11:52:41)

In reply to: You Didn't Print the Online Receipt?  posted by subalumt

I also showed them the bank statement showing the payment cleared my account.

That doesn't satisfy them. They want something from the IRS that says "LondonDomer owes the IRS $0"

Ask the lender to have a manager review this.
by MobileIrish  (2019-01-22 12:04:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The lender should accept the receipt and bank statement showing the payment cleared your account.

Trying this avenue.
by LondonDomer  (2019-01-22 12:24:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They're being annoyingly inflexible, especially for such a small amount of money.

Hmmm....
by subalumt  (2019-01-22 11:57:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

.... the only thing I can think of is if they would accept the fact that what you owed was significantly less than your net worth (assuming it is).

They would typically already likely have your net worth from other forms you filled out.

Assuming that your net worth (including any 401K's, IRA's, etc.) exceeds your 2018 tax bill, that is.

Other than that, nothing else comes to mind. Curious how it turns out for you London.