Cell Phone Boosters. Anyone have any experience?
by four pillars (2019-02-11 08:40:30)

We are moving to a new house later this week and cell service there is spotty. Anyone have any advice for a good cell booster? I have AT&T as my service provider and since my company provides the service I can’t really change that.

tmobile booster user. Happy with it. *
by parietals  (2019-02-11 11:19:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Boosters
by 330morrissey  (2019-02-11 09:26:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I have lived in a long term vacation rental in a home with an ATT microcell booster. It worked great.
I am now a TMobile customer and have a booster in my home. It works great.

Do you have Wi-Fi calling turned on? *
by bigjinx74  (2019-02-11 08:55:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Exactly.
by ncpaul  (2019-02-11 09:01:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm not an expert but my understanding is that wifi calling has made boosters obsolete.

That said, if the microcell option (posted below) is still relevant, email me because i have one that is still unopened in the box you can have if you'll pay for shipping.

AT&T actually has something called a microcell that hooks up
by akaRonMexico  (2019-02-11 08:52:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

to your internet and improves the service. They are expensive if you buy it yourself so see if you can get the person in your company that handles cell phones to call and request one and they will probably send it to you for free. We had one when I lived in Valpo and service was spotty - if the wifi network is good, the extender will make a huge improvement.

Thanks. Just checked with my IT Dept. they’re sending one. *
by four pillars  (2019-02-11 09:43:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post