Paul Azinger always cracks me up.....
by Ty Webb (2019-03-17 15:26:09)
Edited on 2019-03-17 15:27:10

wirh his determination to work Tiger into the telecast.

Abraham Ancer is a couple shots back at the Players and just made another birdie. After David Feberty talked about how great it would be to win this tournament, Azinger out of the blue quickly chimes in with, “You know Dave, I wonder how much it helped him to get paired with Tiger Woods in Mexico?”

Now that Johnny Miller is gone can we hate David Duval? *
by 93NationalChampions  (2019-03-17 15:59:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

you dont have to hate them personally, but their
by 84david  (2019-03-18 18:17:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

analysis blows goats

I'll let you hate them. Both are fine people. *
by ProV1x  (2019-03-18 07:32:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ok. Fair enough. *
by 93NationalChampions  (2019-03-18 08:08:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This is a fun tournament so far.
by WilfordBrimley  (2019-03-17 15:41:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I like the move back to March. It's pretty clear that Dye designed the course to be played this time of year.

No matter what happens today, I think Rory is going to have a big year. His game isn't even particularly well-suited for this course, and he is swinging as well as I have seen him in five years.

McIlroy has a lot of firepower, but if you had asked me.....
by Marine Domer  (2019-03-17 15:47:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

back in 2014 the likelihood Rory would play the next 4 seasons without a major I’d have said not very likely.

That shot he just hit out of the bunker
by WilfordBrimley  (2019-03-17 16:07:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

over the water and on the green - and probably drew it ~25 yards - is one that only a handful of people in the world can pull off. Ridiculous.

The brazen stupidity of Rahm’s shot on the same hole.....
by Marine Domer  (2019-03-17 16:23:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

may cost him the tournament. His caddie looked disgusted with him.

Balls of steel on that drive on 18.
by WilfordBrimley  (2019-03-17 17:42:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

#1 SG tee to green this year. If he gets his putter going, watch out.