This Subaru commercial where the blind guy takes the couple
by Father Nieuwland (2019-03-22 22:27:57)

into the woods.

He’s going to kill them, isn’t he?

How about the one where the guy with UC...
by BeastOfBourbon  (2019-03-24 12:04:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

runs to catch a football rather than running into the bathroom?

You just know that after the camera pulls away, he leaves it right there on the field. And I'm not talking about the football.

Cooking up a GoFundMe scam, more likely. Win-win. *
by Mr.Natural  (2019-03-23 00:24:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That guy can’t see the forest for the trees. *
by Jeash  (2019-03-22 23:52:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If a murder occurs in a forest and there's no one there
by SWPaDem  (2019-03-22 22:34:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

to see it, did it really happen?

If I a man talks in the forest and his wife isn’t there
by irishguard78  (2019-03-23 12:04:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

To hear it, is he still wrong?

Yea, yea, yea......I know, I’m a huge jerk. C’mon everyone lighten up it’s just a joke. Right honey? I was only kidding dear.

Of course! *
by SWPaDem  (2019-03-23 14:10:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post