Good morning, BR!
by ndwineaux (2019-03-23 07:16:24)

It’s gonna be a great day! We’ll be watching the Irish women hoops team, followed by The mighty Chippewas, here at Purcell.

A trip to the BMV this morning may take away that thrill, but we’ll give it a chance!

Have a great weekend, everyone!
Irish Forever,
Captain Wineaux
Shamrock Brigade

Mornin' Pards, and all my Mates! A day late but I did show. *
by ProV1x  (2019-03-24 09:40:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

good morning from Canada!
by boethius  (2019-03-23 09:58:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

headed to the local Maple Syrup festival to partake in wonderful Ontario Maple Syrup and related maple sugary treats (too numerous to list)!! back home for Women's Hoops and the Men's tourney! GO IRISH!

cold wind here, where's spring? *
by discNDav  (2019-03-23 09:31:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Great Day in “O” Town-78* & Sunshine- Family B”Day Party at
by Jammer  (2019-03-23 09:15:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

my sister’s house later this afternoon- Many Florida & UM fans will be present for the 5:15 NCAA BB tip-off.
I will be “Sweden” & will take a Neutral approach until I seek out an alternative TV to watch the NCAA Wrestling Finals @ 7pm & the ND-PSU “Big 10 Championship Hockey Tilt from CFIA @ 8pm.

Should be a Great “1st Weekend of Spring!”
Love Thee Notre Dame!

Good morning back at you. Lot's of "work work" to do ...
by Barney68  (2019-03-23 09:09:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

today because I've got to clear the decks for a potential balls to the wall gig that could start next week. All old promises must be fulfilled by COB Monday or there will be unhappy people if the assignment actually happens.

Ah, well. Painful experience has shown me that it's far, far better to have too much paying work than too little!

Riveting *
by ACross  (2019-03-23 22:28:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Could spring weather match the calendar? Hmmm.
by dbldomer7375  (2019-03-23 08:33:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Going to watch my grandson swim this afternoon and have a chance to see the other grandkids for a bit. Other than this momentous athletic event, we might watch some hoops to see what's going on.

Irish WBB and Irish Men's hockey v/PSU for the trophy *
by BacTien  (2019-03-23 08:31:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good morning from Sarasota area. Long weekend with
by NDFlyer  (2019-03-23 08:24:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Our whole clan. Fantastic to see my Dad with his great granddaughter. Playing Golf and watching hoops on the agenda today.
Have a great weekend all

Good morning, wineman. Go Irish! *
by Inigomontoya  (2019-03-23 07:47:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post