Kind of makes you think they should have captured a few
by Shifty (2019-04-22 10:45:32)

In reply to: I don't know if dust would work  posted by Allumeuse

then tested out some killing methods. Maybe just a light dusting will do the trick.

Maybe they will herd them all to King's landing and use the wild fire to blow that place, and everyone in it, sky high. I don't think Cersei used it all up on the Sept of Baylor. The Mad King's final instruction, 'burn them all' will finally be done. Maybe Jamie will light the match.

Guessing that 2 episodes of battle with undead and then
by Inigomontoya  (2019-04-22 11:18:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

on to Cersei and Golden Company.

Or maybe Night King already killed them and bringing them with him.

yeah, I think the schedule is this
by pmac98  (2019-04-22 15:24:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Episode 3: Battle of Winterfell - looks like maybe NOT including the Night King. #DoDamage but ultimately the Undead rise from the Crypts
and force our heroes out of the Stark home. Retreat to Dragonstone or Iron Islands.

Episode 4: Regroup, recover, conceive a new plan. Maybe NK is coming at them from the South (as you say).

Episode 5: Final Big Battle for the Realm

Episode 6: New Paradigm of Rule in Westeros. Hot Pie is on the Troan.

I don't think there's any time for a regroup episode
by dulac89  (2019-04-22 20:47:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This episode essentially used up the only room they had for a "down" episode

If final 2 episodes are sitting on docks waiting to sail
by Inigomontoya  (2019-04-22 15:37:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

to the Grey Havens and singing songs LOTR style, I will be disappointed.