That reddit post
by DBCooper (2019-05-19 22:38:07)

In reply to: What do you when you bring a man up for trial for treason?  posted by Queensman

Was out months ago and nailed pretty much everything this season. Whoever that was must have been someone heavily involved in all aspects of the season.

Was that a trial for Tyrion? *
by HTownND  (2019-05-20 11:25:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think something in post-production
by HScorpio  (2019-05-19 22:43:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

On some of his(her?) posts, he said he wasn't clear on exactly what was happening because he either didn't have audio with the scene or was watching them out of order.

So I assume it was some type of editing after the principal shoot was already done.

Yeah...I heard that. Didn't know about it until last week.
by Queensman  (2019-05-19 22:42:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

At least it somewhat prepared me to be underwhelmed. Though the writing this season was lowering the bar anyway.

Hey...welp...at least the temptation to go back and watch some of the early seasons won't be as strong.