Prayers needed
by ndchaos (2019-06-16 09:45:17)

Lost a good friend last night due to a car accident. John and Lisa are friends of ours from Maine. We met at the NCAA Frozen Four hockey tournament about 15 years ago and have been sitting together ever since. They were both die hard Maine fans, but they cheered for Notre Dame in football and in hockey as well. John was killed instantly and Lisa is in the ICU. Tough day, would appreciate all prayers.

Absolutely.
by Ndwineaux  (2019-06-16 14:22:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Done. *
by dallas  (2019-06-16 11:11:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Horrible. Prayers said. *
by acrossdmiddle  (2019-06-16 11:00:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This. *
by ndwifemom  (2019-06-16 14:01:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So sorry. Done. *
by goirish89  (2019-06-16 09:49:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post