I used to be in to S&M, bestiality and necrophilia....
by rgvirish (2019-07-16 19:17:36)

But then I realized I was just beating a dead horse.

You’re the worst veterinarian ever!! *
by Bluntschli  (2019-07-17 20:24:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Was that your opening line at that IBM sales job interview? *
by Frank Drebin  (2019-07-17 07:22:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Gina meets up with Jerry - and blam, instant chemistry.
by SWPaDem  (2019-07-16 23:49:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As they are getting to know each other better, Gina reveals to Jerry that she's a masochist and Jerry reveals to Gina that he's a sadist. Thinking that this has got to be the greatest relationship ever, Gina suddenly blurts out to Jerry, "Beat me, whip me, make me hurt!". Jerry thinks about her request for a moment and calmly states, "No".

You are a madman.
by Nitschke  (2019-07-16 21:25:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy.