What is "white nonsense"? *
by KevinG (2019-08-23 10:49:44)

In reply to: Every single person I know who has one  posted by Allumeuse

This user did not provide content for this post

Pumpkin Spice Lattes,NPR, collecting the New Yorker
by Allumeuse  (2019-08-23 10:53:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Discussing kale and chick peas, farmers markets, electric vehicles, adding a bidet to your powder room. Infinity scarves, Vineyard Vines, camping.

This book was far ahead of its time.
by WilfordBrimley  (2019-08-23 19:29:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It’s a bit dated now, but damn did it ever nail the mark.

Ugg boots with your leggings
by jddomer  (2019-08-23 11:12:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

$100 yoga pants, all things North Face, bento box lunch boxes for your toddler, ginormous SUV for carting around your 1 child...

I resisted Ugg Boots specifically
by Allumeuse  (2019-08-23 11:16:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Because white people here have given up on them in favor of riding boots.

Owning a Suburu, making your own baby food, chevron rugs, owning a French press, giving out uncalled for financial advice, bragging about your grill.

I suspect that if you were trying to describe peak ...
by Rocksteady74  (2019-08-23 14:16:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

... white person you wouldn't aim a the French Press, but rather one of those coffee machines that makes individual cups with small, disposable single canisters of ground coffee. Expensive, packaging waste, and little effort.

I suspect things are different in your neighborhood, but Subaru (particularly Forester and Outback) remains one of the best cars for Seattle. Good in the snow, decent gas consumption, incredible durability, and smaller and less flashy than a lot of its competitors. I don't own one, but I'm thinking about it.

Allu drives a Subaru
by captaineclectic  (2019-08-23 23:56:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That comment was self-deprecating. Rightly so as she is quite white.

What about chevron floor tiles? *
by captaineclectic  (2019-08-23 13:13:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'll meet you behind the chevron rug.
by OGerry  (2019-08-23 13:40:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I have two French presses - one is a plastic GSI for camping.

You have achieved peak white person
by Allumeuse  (2019-08-23 13:50:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Do you drive an Outback too?

This is a trick question, right?
by OGerry  (2019-08-23 14:51:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You're trying to get me to confess I don't drive an MDX.

You are from Maine, sir.
by captaineclectic  (2019-08-23 23:55:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Queen Jadis thinks Maine is white.

And never Christmas
by OGerry  (2019-08-24 07:42:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

because of the war and such.