And in the meantime, a new dorm way over by Bulla...
by Kbyrnes (2019-08-23 11:37:00)

In reply to: Rumor-Carroll getting demoed *  posted by AIRBORNEIRISH

...Two days ago I drove our daughter up to campus so she could check in and get her key for her apartment at Fischer Grad Residences. I noticed a new building with the shell about 50% completed, east of Dunne and Flaherty, which were new dorms built to the east of Pasquerilla West a few years ago.

The new dorm will open next year, and house 225 undergrad women. No name yet, so there's still time for NDN to scrounge up $40 million for naming rights. The only question: what name?

Aren't the new dorms part of the plan to entice
by TWO  (2019-08-23 12:27:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Jr's and Sr's to remain on campus?

No enticing with juniors anymore
by sprack  (2019-08-23 15:40:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They're now required to live on campus. Hence the need for the new dorms.

New dorms -> Need for juniors to live on campus *
by Father Nieuwland  (2019-08-23 22:27:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"Byrnes Hall" has a nice ring to it *
by sprack  (2019-08-23 11:38:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"It's Gruden" Hall? *
by ndslc  (2019-08-24 22:28:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I doubt Kbyrnes can dig up that kind of scratch.
by ArasEra  (2019-08-23 14:09:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know I sure as hell can't.