Is it ironic or simply bad that I want to watch an
by rgvirish (2019-08-23 14:49:38)

anti-misogynist film because the women are hot/attractive?

What did they tell the make-up people to do with Charlize Theron?
" We want you to change her from "exceedingly attractive" to just "quite attractive"."

I’ve met her, helped her at my old job.
by ferndog  (2019-08-24 15:25:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She was wearing a ball-cap; and was having a bad skin/ acne day. She was not anything special in person without the make-up, etc...though I’ve no doubt, she turns into her stunning self when she needs to.

Minka Kelly though? I couldn’t stop looking at her. Just impossibly beautiful.

It is more ironic than rai-ee-ain on your wedding day
by bizdomer09  (2019-08-23 20:17:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

or any of the other non-ironic ideas listed in that song.

The misuse of the word "ironic" is what makes it ironic. *
by Tommy Baseball  (2019-08-23 22:43:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Literally *
by TCIrish03  (2019-08-24 08:36:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Nothing more than I wish for than a black fly
by maniactranspodriver  (2019-08-23 22:12:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

in my ex-wife's Chardonnay. Well more bad karma too for her.

Skip it and watch "Atomic Blonde." *
by Bacchus  (2019-08-23 16:54:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Well, there was that one time she played that serial killer
by sprack  (2019-08-23 15:23:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They found a way to make a beautiful woman . . . not so beautiful. And she won the Oscar for it.

I know. How physically attractive are you that everyone was
by rgvirish  (2019-08-23 15:42:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

in awe of you transforming into someone who was just plain?

If you haven't seen her in her recent movie with Seth Rogen, she is just so stunning when she dresses up.

I mean, Ingrid Bergman and Grace Kelly type of stunning.

Haven't seen it but I believe it
by sprack  (2019-08-23 15:48:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She's pretty amazing in other ways also. When she first arrived in this country, she spoke hardly a word of English. She spoke only Afrikaans.

I saw that movie.
by LocalSubAlum  (2019-08-23 15:28:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I never would have believed it would be possible to make Charlize Theron look unattractive.