I would add some of my favorite memories were:
by Vermin96 (2019-08-23 15:33:22)

In reply to: I would propose a preemptive course of action.  posted by Bruno95

1 - the Haunted House Carroll guys used to put on (before the pc police took over and all fun was eliminated). My freshman year we had a chain saw scene in the basement that caused one girl to wet her pants. My sophomore year we had the Tunnel of Touchy-Feely on the second floor (which I believe caused a few complaints).

2 - My senior year I had a full bar in my room...I'm talking most every type of liquor possible, complete with pourers, along with mixers...SYRs our senior year were phenomenal. I'm told having a stash like that these days would not only get me kicked off campus, but likely kicked out of school.

3 - Full-on poker games my junior and senior year in the middle of the hallway on the fourth floor...we'd pull out a table and set up shop in the middle of the hallway and play all hours into the night.

4 - Parietals were viewed as a recommendation, not necessarily something to be followed. I cannot remember anyone being busted for a violation of parietals during my 4 years there. We used to joke that Carroll's overnight population was 106 Sunday-Thursday but on Fridays and Saturdays it ballooned up to about 120 on average.

5 - Our own section of SDH regardless of which side was serving (left-left or right-left). It was pretty much respected by other students.

Replies: