Rise and shine! One week
by Irish Tool (2019-08-24 07:16:16)
Edited on 2019-08-24 07:17:02

until college football starts for real, and for me one week of funemployment has just begun.

Weekend witht family and then we're looking at an unplanned unbooked road trip to Maine during next week, then back home to do some projects over Labor Day weekend.

feels like football in the air, waiting for next week *
by discNDav  (2019-08-24 10:30:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good morning, all. Lots to do but a beautiful weekend.
by Barney68  (2019-08-24 09:40:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Will duty win? Billable hours? A good walk, unspoiled? Spoiled?

Decisions must be made when opportunity strikes. But first, breakfast. I slept in this morning and enjoyed it so much that I did it two more times before getting up.

Good morning, BR!
by ndwineaux  (2019-08-24 09:30:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just an absolutely gorgeous day here under the golden gaze of Our Lady atop the Dome.
Round 3 of the effort to kill that little bastard, Bo begins again Monday.

Onward to Victory
Captain Wineaux
Shamrock Brigade

Good luck!!!!! *
by so-it-goes  (2019-08-24 11:39:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Kick his a$$ Sea Bass! *
by The Holtz Room  (2019-08-24 10:09:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You can do this, wineaux! Remember that Bo always ...
by Barney68  (2019-08-24 09:38:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

loses the big ones.

Good morning all! Im glad birthdays only roll around once
by NDFlyer  (2019-08-24 08:32:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

a year. Recovering today from a two martini/multiple beer evening with 3 other couples at the Jersey Shore. We got rained out after nine so went to the bar at 4 pm. Lots of laughs.

Today is a boating day on the back bay.
Enjoy the day all

We must share a birthday!
by ewillND  (2019-08-24 13:57:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I recovered from the festivities with a long bike ride this morning. It has been a beautiful day in Bavaria.

I recovered with s bagel ,cream cheese and smoked salmon
by NDFlyer  (2019-08-24 22:17:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Then I went for a boat ride. My guess is you weren’t born when I celebrated my 21st

Survived the first night of the high school reunion.
by dbldomer7375  (2019-08-24 08:01:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A round of golf this morning at the old country club. Evidently, my classmates are real players. We'll see how I do with rented clubs.

Tonight is the big party at Dave and Buster's. I can wait.

Checking in from NJ
by maniactranspodriver  (2019-08-24 07:53:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A little bit of chill here. Heading to NY Renaissance Faire with G11 and G6.

Have a great day everyone!

Go Irish!
Go Sabres!
Go Bills!

Good morning Mates. It looks like a beautiful cool day
by ProV1x  (2019-08-24 07:50:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

here in Kentuckiana. It's sure been a scorcher for several weeks. Back to pushing the rock for me.

Kids are running a triathlon this morning.
by Giggity_Giggity  (2019-08-24 07:50:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m watching a triathlon this morning.

I read the word "triathlon" this morning. *
by Barney68  (2019-08-24 09:37:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I ~thought~ about it: "Do or Do Not. There is no Triathlon." *
by Jess  (2019-08-24 09:40:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Travelling to NYC to help out my daughter,weather looks good *
by ufl  (2019-08-24 07:37:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good morning, all! Enjoy your funemployment, Mr. Tool. *
by 1NDGal  (2019-08-24 07:23:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post