Wow, Julia Garner won Best Supporting as Ruth in Ozark.
by 1NDGal (2019-09-23 10:01:22)

She absolutely deserves it and I never thought it would happen.

IMO, Succession better pick up some hardware next year.
by Queensman  (2019-09-23 11:38:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This second season is excellent and is really showing depth in many of the characters. Jeremy Strong in particular needs to pick up the supporting actor category. His performance, especially in cast that includes Brian Cox, really does stand out.

Holly Hunter is also coming on strong as a new addition to the cast.

You doin' the ol' cocaine?
by volley  (2019-09-23 12:06:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Cousin Greg deserves something for how he delivered that line.

"Hey I'm a big fan of your, um, money!" Don't sleep on Greg
by Queensman  (2019-09-23 12:41:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That guy is going to be running the place. And I agree, the one-liners in this show by him and many others are classic.

I wonder how many of them are written and how many are ad-libbed. The back and forth between Roman and Shiv and Roman and Kendall seem to be pretty off the cuff.

Gregory *
by 1NDGal  (2019-09-23 14:52:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Chernobyl's Emmys were well-deserved *
by thecontrarian (click here to email the poster)  (2019-09-23 11:09:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m mad that Jared Harris didn’t win. Thought finally he’d
by 1NDGal  (2019-09-23 14:51:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

get the recognition he deserves.

I haven’t seen When They See Us. I’ve avoided it, frankly, because I know I’ll be furious.

Ozark and Fleabag were surprise winners of a lot
by DakotaDomer  (2019-09-23 11:05:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Tony Hale didn’t win and therefore I think it’s all meaningless

Game of Thrones ate its own
by captaineclectic  (2019-09-23 10:26:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Somewhat similar to the plot of Game of Thrones.

Tyrion snuck thru again, Bran won by process of elimination *
by irishnyer  (2019-09-23 11:18:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post