The Righteous Gemstones. Anybody else like this show?
by Jeash (2019-10-17 15:44:53)

I just got around to watching it and I thought it was funny. However, I like Danny McBride’s stuff. I heard part of a podcast where McBride said it tested like shot but all his stuff tests like shit.

It is fun/enjoyable but not great
by Doggie  (2019-10-18 10:19:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I like it but don't think it is as good as Vice Principals. Sometimes the humor/satire misses the mark but that is the nature of the beast.

I'm not sure where they can take the next season.

I like it, but not at all what I was expecting
by volley  (2019-10-18 08:41:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I thought it would be more of a satire on prosperity evangelism in general, but it really just focuses on this one family who are so over-the-top and cartoonish in their coarse and vulgar ways that Joel Osteen could probably watch it and not recognize himself in it.

It's got some great bits, but also some weird parts. *
by Wooderson  (2019-10-18 08:12:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It’s great.
by Bruno95  (2019-10-17 16:02:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There is a scene in an Outback Steakhouse.

Well, why don't you go to Haiti, Linda? *
by irish2x  (2019-10-18 08:55:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that scene was amazing *
by Final_Flanner  (2019-10-17 18:33:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I also enjoy it. The season finale was OK, not great. *
by HoundDog1973  (2019-10-17 18:14:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post