Where is everyone!?
by Barney68 (2019-10-19 08:14:44)
Edited on 2019-10-19 09:22:22

Good morning ... respect the University of Bye ... or Buy ... or By ... or whatever it is!

But not next week's opponent! Michigan sucks!

And now, important information: Mrs. Barney68 recently added Alexa to our otherwise normal home. Asking the question "Alexa, does Michigan suck" get's an "I don't know" type response. THIS IS CLEARLY A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT!

Busy day today getting ready for a trip to NC to touch up the condo for the winter season since we don't have a guest this week.

Go IRISH! Beat Bye!

Edited to add: (Oh, and by the way, Michigan sucks!)

Driving thru Bakersfield!! Was backpacking in the Golden
by madmax  (2019-10-19 21:41:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Trout wilderness fly fishing but I’m an idiot. Froze ma ass off.

Was it early Sunday morning listening to Gospel music
by Irish Jim  (2019-10-21 14:11:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Well, it was in the low 70s here today, so Bakersfield
by mkovac  (2019-10-19 23:46:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

warmed you up.

Yeah my water bottle was a slushee in the morning
by madmax  (2019-10-19 23:49:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So I wasn’t a happy camper

We were at an outdoor wedding at Sanger last night.
by mkovac  (2019-10-19 23:57:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When the sun went down, it was obvious that Fall had arrived.

Went to mass for my departed father.
by PWK2  (2019-10-19 12:28:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

on the anniversary of his death. RIP, Dad.

Will watch some CFB with Ma Jammer at her Physical ReHab
by Jammer  (2019-10-19 11:04:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Facility - they estimate she probably needs an additional 10-12 days to regain her strength-
TS Nestor is bringing rain & overcast skies to Orlando today

(7) days until the Irish play that team from “up North!”

You know where da Dominick's is?
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-10-19 10:29:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Dare over by dare.

Miami week used to mean something
by maniactranspodriver  (2019-10-19 10:19:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The Dolphins or "Fish" that is who we play tomorrow.

Hating that team that beat my Buffalo Bills every fucking game in the 70s. Hate for Don Shula, Bob Griese, Zach Thomas, Brian Cox, Dan Marino, Mark Duper, Mark Clayton, Larry Csonka, the Killer Bees linebackers whose names escape me at the moment, Uwe von Schauman, Don Strock,...painful memories that will never go away.

I guess times have changed and despite growing up with this curse and relishing as a 7-year-old when the goalposts at Rich Stadium came down in 1980 after we vanquished them. My bitterness as for even the casual football fans is tilted heavily against the Patriots. But as always tomorrow is Squish the Fish day 1 of 2 this season.

Today, Virginia wineries with the significant other.

Go BILLS, Squish the Fish!
Go Sabres!
Enjoy the ND bye Saturday and have a great day everyone!

Bike ride, once it hits 50° *
by SB Jimbo  (2019-10-19 10:14:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was up early. Good morning all. Taking a flight to Austin
by NDFlyer  (2019-10-19 10:08:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

For a convention. Leaving convention midweek for a family gathering in FL to watch the game next Saturday ( I enjoy having a domer son in law, he picks these weekends around major sporting events). Hope to get some golf in next week too

Go Irish! Beat Michigan!

Yours is defective because
by MDDomer  (2019-10-19 09:34:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When I ask Alexa the same question, her response is ‘most definitely and swallows’

Oh, and of course, Michigan sucks)

Definitely a better response. *
by Barney68  (2019-10-19 10:30:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Awake here....Good morning all. Off to help prep for a Trout
by so-it-goes  (2019-10-19 09:19:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Unlimited event our local Chapter is holding tomorrow. Annual event, casting clinic by certified instructors, knot tying, other fly fishing info, plus a BBQ and fundraising auction. All held at the local Izaak Walton League of America, who is our partner, ,lake
Back is messed up so I doubt I will be of much use at the event tomorrow, but should be ok to get things in order at a fellow members house this morning.

Best to all! have a great and safe weekend.

I have been up since 6:00.
by LocalSubAlum  (2019-10-19 08:56:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was supposed to go with my girlfriend and her family today to visit her brother in Chicago but I started coming down with a cold and a sore throat yesterday, so I am sitting at home with the pets. Worst of all, the sore throat will preclude me from going outside and smoking a cigar this afternoon once the weather warms up. That sucks almost as much as Michigan.

Only if you let it. *
by The Holtz Room  (2019-10-19 11:55:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Trust me, if I smoke a cigar with a sore throat,
by LocalSubAlum  (2019-10-19 12:13:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

my throat will feel as if I swallowed some 50 grit sandpaper.

I’m up; I’m up-Good Morning, BR!
by Ndwineaux  (2019-10-19 08:42:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Cheeseburger Saturday - or Schadenfreude Saturday. I’m looking at you, m to make my night.
Have a great weekend everyone!

Onward to Victory,
Captain Wineaux
Shamrock Brigade

Just woke up to see what's going on.
by dbldomer7375  (2019-10-19 08:19:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Still not used to PDT, so I'm awake super early. It continues to look like rain today, so we very well might head for the dry side of the Cascades to see what photographs we can make.

Photographed some of the Fraser River Valley yesterday (in the rain, of course) but that looks like a one and done event.

I'm blogging on this year's photo safari so I should have a photograph every day until it's over.

Thank you for the link to your blog and photos.
by HoundDog1973  (2019-10-19 12:23:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As I was scrolling down looking at your beautiful photos my heart skipped a beat as I came upon the picture of the P-40. My late father spent four years in WWII with the Flying Tigers. He was a close aid to Gen. Chenault, whom I met as a youngster, and he had a large collection of pictures of the P-40s that they flew. He also owned a very nice model of a P-40 that my son now has. I wish I still had my Dad's photo collection from those days. I have no idea what happened to it.

You're welcome
by dbldomer7375  (2019-10-20 00:41:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I am happy the photographs brought back some great memories for you.

The plane collection was completely unexpected and it was a great day. What blew me away was the size of the planes. They are so small.