Men’s Room Etiquette Advice Needed For Wedding Guest
by Frank Drebin (2019-10-19 18:21:32)

Went to a wedding reception earlier today. In the Men’s Room, I found myself standing next to one of the wedding party’s elderly relatives. The guy was in his mid-70’s. As he was taking a leak, he completely lost control of his personal fire hose and proceeded to piss all over his pants, shoes, walls and floors. Only his saying “oh geez” was I alerted in time to step back and out of his range. The guy then walk out the door still dripping away. What should one say during times like this?

Humility
by BeijingIrish  (2019-10-20 13:46:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You all will have your turn someday.

He was just reliving his childhood. You should've joined him
by bengalbout  (2019-10-20 08:54:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Every guy here has at one point in their life tried to pee higher, pee farther, hit a target or paint a picture. He has accomplished complete control over his stressors in life and was enjoying a moment.

Or you could say, "need a towel?"

“Wicked pissah!” or “I hope you had a hell of a piss, Arnold *
by Father Nieuwland  (2019-10-19 22:37:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Take away his driver's license. *
by No Right Turn on Red  (2019-10-19 22:25:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"Incoming!" *
by Fresno Mike  (2019-10-19 21:30:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As a guy in his mid-70s, my guess is to say nothing.
by Barney68  (2019-10-19 20:57:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He is probably embarrassed as hell when things go out of control.

The guy has a problem. He knows it. What you saw is unlikely to have been the first time.

Nice shade of maize on your pants! *
by Vt2nd  (2019-10-19 20:50:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Depends
by Jvan  (2019-10-19 20:30:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

....wouldn't have helped him.

I see what you did there *
by Fifthhorseman  (2019-10-20 00:51:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hey, buddy. That was a real dick move. Impressive, however. *
by mkovac  (2019-10-19 19:39:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Whatever you do, don’t cross the streams. *
by MobileIrish  (2019-10-19 19:08:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Whatever you do, never say, "nice watch".
by LocalSubAlum  (2019-10-19 18:35:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That is the only men's room etiquette I know.

You see my new watch? *
by CMillar  (2019-10-19 23:57:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post