I am drinking a legendarily tasty Old-Fashioned
by crazychester (2019-10-19 23:49:22)

Wood ford Reserve

Luxardo Cherries

I will be having another

Whisky Hijack
by domerforlife  (2019-10-21 17:29:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Anyone have Teeling Single Grain?

I may or may not have had too much of it for USC game and I may or may not be planning on finishing it this Saturday.

Very smooth - tastes more like a bourbon that an Irish whisky.

Vermouth preference?
by privatejoker  (2019-10-20 16:44:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I like Woodford + Carpano Antica Formula + Angostura bitters + Luxardo cherry.

Substitute Blanton’s for Woodford on special occasions.

I would never use Blanton’s with a mixer.
by Giggity_Giggity  (2019-10-20 22:02:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I use the red Dolin vermouth in Manhattans.

Using Blanton's as a mixer is both wasteful and decadent.
by cujays96  (2019-10-21 10:57:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It pretty much says, "I pay a lot of money for things I don't understand and enjoy not enjoying them."

That is my mix too, except I prefer high proof rye.
by bigjinx74  (2019-10-20 19:51:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

However, that is a Manhattan, an Old Fashioned has no vermouth. An Old Fashioned has simple syrup or a sugar cube.

That's what I had last night. About 6 of them
by dulac89  (2019-10-20 13:07:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm feeling it today

I requested...
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-10-20 00:13:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

extra cherries for my Manhattan. Here's to us!

Digital Cheers ! *
by crazychester  (2019-10-20 00:31:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What can happen to an Old Fashioned?
by drmurray  (2019-10-20 12:40:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I knew what this was before opening it
by crazychester  (2019-10-20 13:37:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Push the button marked booze

It’s one of my favorite things on YouTube