How has the Dolan effect not affected The Rangers?
by Knutesteen (2020-02-27 21:45:08)

Yes, the Knicks continue to suck, but David Quinn and GM John Davidson have my Rangers way ahead of schedule in their rebuild, on the verge of the playoffs. Is Dolan simply sufficiently hands off to allow the Rangers to improve whereas he's too involved in the Knicks for them to do anything but suck? Thank goodness one of the two is moving in a positive direction.

My understanding is that he is much more hands off
by HScorpio  (2020-02-27 22:11:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

with the Rangers. There have also been reports that he has been trending that way with the Knicks. At least when he isn't denigrating former Knicks legends and banning them from the stadium.

I have been told the same by Rangers insiders. *
by IrishApache  (2020-02-27 23:12:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m so glad they didn’t deal Kreider.
by voidoid  (2020-02-27 21:55:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This team is fun as hell to watch. Panarin is the best Ranger since 05-06 Jagr.

Yep.
by IrishApache  (2020-02-27 23:14:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And Shesterkin is really fun to say aloud.