Question re tickets for a spring training game
by HoundDog1973 (2020-02-28 09:00:34)

I am planning to go to a spring training game in a couple of weeks in Jupiter, but just found out that the game is sold out. Prices on Stubhub seem ridiculously high. So I am wondering if it will be easy to buy tickets outside the stadium the morning of the game. The last time I went to a spring training game it was in AZ and it was easy to just walk up and buy a ticket. That was years ago. When did it get so hard and expensive to see an exhibition game? Will there be people hawking tickets there? The game is a Cardinals home game. Thanks for all replies.

Generally speaking, FL is cheaper than AZ
by Siegfried08  (2020-02-28 12:19:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Most of the Cactus League games we went to were sold out or very close to it a few years ago. I've had luck just buying tickets at the window for Grapefruit League games.

It really depends. We usually end up going with stubhub for
by Killian  (2020-02-28 12:16:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Situations like that. It really does depend on who they are playing. Some days you can walk up and buy front row.
Last year we went to a game vs the Phillies that was sold out(I think because of Harper). We had purchased tickets well in advance. I dont remember seeing too many available on the street the day of the game. I would suggest having something in hand before you go.

What game are you going to? Ill be there 3/10-3/15. We are going to Cards @ Mets up in Port St Lucie and a game at Roger Dean(I cant remember which day).

Enjoy....I love it down there in March.

Mar 15, Cards vs Boston. *
by HoundDog1973  (2020-02-28 12:24:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post