Looking for a personal injury atty in Denver
by ND Trumpet (click here to email the poster) (2020-02-28 15:54:41)

I am looking for a recommendation for a good plaintiff's personal injury attorney in the Denver area. I have a referral. I thought I recalled a regular poster on this board who practiced in that area of law but I cannot remember their name off the top of my head. If you have a recommendation, please send me an email.

The Denver Scumbag Hall of Fame:
by BeijingIrish  (2020-02-28 16:26:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Frank Azar, "The Strong-arm"
Bachus & Shanker
Mike Sawaya

All these guys advertise endlessly on TV, and they say the insurance companies tremble. They all look pretty sleazy which is a requirement in their profession, I think.

I don't waste time with lawyers. If you get frustrated, call me, and I will refer you to Bogdan and his Ukrainian crew.

I didn’t know my case was worth 400 thousand dollars,
by gozer  (2020-02-28 22:28:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but Jordan Levine did...

900 times a day. I have no actual recommendation, just an annoying ear worm from ambulance chaser. Every time I hear that ad on the radio I have to add this in my head

Be careful with attorneys advertising on TV.
by 1002  (2020-02-28 19:48:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They often live on settling many cases, very quickly. They generally only take (and settle) cookie-cutter type cases. They seldom, if ever, go to court. The outcome is often not the best for the injured, but they do get a recovery.

If that is what you want or need, fine.

In Chicago, "Call two two two, twenty-two, twenty-two!"
by sprack  (2020-02-28 16:47:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Glen Lerner, your friendly neighborhood ambulance chaser. He's the Earl Scheib of personal injury attorneys.