Travel this summer gonna be cheap cheap! May not
by inigomontoya (2020-02-29 09:34:27)

In reply to: ND suspending Rome program; all students returning to US.  posted by G.K.Chesterton

vacation in China but Europe Caribbean are all going to be deals.

Maybe, but Anthony Travel really takes care of us. *
by Irish Tool  (2020-02-29 15:24:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The best part will the quarantine on return. *
by NDFanSince81  (2020-02-29 12:16:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

True, 2 more weeks of vacation! Be not afraid. *
by Inigomontoya  (2020-02-29 13:15:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was supposed to go to Beijing in September
by carroll2005  (2020-02-29 09:46:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I understand that there are high odds that the virus will die in hotter temps.

But we needed to either commit to this meeting or not, so we officially pulled out this week.

Hope you are right...
by Irisharab  (2020-02-29 09:42:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The Mrs. and I would like to go to the Adriatic and Greece in mid September. I’m sure airfares will go down for Spring and early summer, but I’m doubtful that the sales will extend into the early fall.