Passport question:
by Barrister (2020-05-29 14:52:52)

The family applied for passports back in Feb., before all this CV stuff hit the fan.

3 of the 4 passports have been delivered, but my wife's has not. Is there a recommended means by which to determine whether the passport has been issued and misdelivered, or if there is some other problem?

The State Department did cash all the checks, but seems odd that we have 3/4 of them and not the last.

Suggestions appreciated.

Passport processing is severely delayed.
by squid  (2020-05-30 03:28:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In case you missed it by going straight to the status check page:

When I was still working, I needed to renew my passport
by other_guy  (2020-05-29 20:51:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

which at that time was through the Chicago passport office. When after a significant amount of time waiting, we called and were told by a person who would not identify themselves, that the passport had probably been processed, picked up by "someone", and sold on the street!

I truly hope you don't get that kind of answer!

They know your fandom
by okerland  (2020-05-29 15:37:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Country knows you root for Mets and ND. Trying to give your wife a break from dealing with your madness.

Of course, with no sports, my madness has found other
by Barrister  (2020-05-29 15:45:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

outlets.

You can check the status online. (link)
by knightsaynih  (2020-05-29 15:06:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks. It's "in process" which appears to mean...
by Barrister  (2020-05-29 15:45:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

not much. At least I have a place to check, though, so much appreciated.