I'm looking for info on S Central MO land. Or N Central AR.
by beatgoeson (click here to email the poster) (2020-07-01 12:11:36)

I'm looking, with caution at possibilities for a 2nd home in those areas, and have a multitude of questions on which a helpful backroomer might opine. I'm trying o get a feel for an area that falls in a geographic zone of convenience for our family that resides from Ohio to TX, to gather.

See my email. I'd really appreciate any thoughts posters might have.

Be careful where you choose if you are not pigmentally
by otters92  (2020-07-01 15:58:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

deficient.

There are some VERY White enclaves in that area that don’t look kindly on outsiders nor people of different races.

Thus my caution. We may need enough land to reserve a corner
by beatgoeson  (2020-07-01 16:42:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

for the occasional surprise cross burning. I'm slow to wander into areas of which I know little. Scratching my head over land pricing that seems very low, compared to SW Ohio, etc. Too low.

I know a guy with expertise
by ACross  (2020-07-01 13:59:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Drennan Bailey

It appears you're serious re the reference.
by beatgoeson  (2020-07-01 16:50:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Without objection I may pursue the ctc.

He is very good and very knowledgeable and a good
by ACross  (2020-07-01 18:52:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and decent man

Thank You. *
by beatgoeson  (2020-07-02 00:57:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Stay away from Osage Beach. *
by TWO  (2020-07-01 13:02:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Why? Not that I seek the apparent tourist/visitor activity. *
by beatgoeson  (2020-07-01 13:26:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You must not be an Ozarks fan..
by TWO  (2020-07-01 14:20:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Osage Beach is where it takes place! Rife with drugs and corruption and murder! Not to mention unsavory characters!