You’ll just have to fork over $$$ to the new Peacock thing
by sprack (2020-07-01 16:22:02)

In reply to: I'm the luckiest SOB alive  posted by ndtnguy

I think NBC is taking back all their shows that they can, though maybe not all at once. Depends on outstanding contracts. I’m only on season 6 of The Office on Netflix, might have to binge watch the rest.

Oh, then you're done.
by mocopdx  (2020-07-01 16:34:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Season 6 already gets shaky. The rest of that show is an offense to the first 5 seasons of comedy gold.

It legitimately pisses me off what they did to just about every character on the show. I don't want to spoil anything, and I know you're going to finish it if you want, but I had to give up somewhere during season 8 because it got so bad. Still haven't seen anything after it except one scene from the finale.

Yes, I've been told much the same
by sprack  (2020-07-01 20:28:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And to not even bother watching any of it after Michael leaves.

Don’t you want to know who the Lizard King is? *
by The Holtz Room  (2020-07-01 21:08:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There are some good Season 9 episodes
by ndtnguy  (2020-07-01 17:11:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We watched the first seven seasons, and then the beginning of 8; after that we picked and chose when we heard they were taking it off: select episodes from 9, only the Bar Wars and wedding episodes from 10, and the finale. It did look like there were some pretty bad plot lines in there.

And there is no way I am picking up the NBC streaming service. NBC doesn't even own Cheers (even though it aired there originally): CBS does.

How much?My wife insists that Frasier was better than Cheers *
by Nitschke  (2020-07-01 16:29:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Taxi was better than both. *
by cincysubdomer  (2020-07-02 06:35:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What’s the Category? Sitcoms on network television that
by Nitschke  (2020-07-02 10:56:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

debuted before 1994?

It was kind of like beer vs fine wine: both are good *
by sprack  (2020-07-01 20:29:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Peacock will have 3 options, one of which will be free (link)
by Tex Francisco  (2020-07-01 16:26:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Don’t get cocky kid. *
by Nitschke  (2020-07-01 16:30:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post