Good Points
by Chigurh (2020-07-02 14:46:16)

In reply to: I should’ve read this first.  posted by angel

She lost her older brother in a motorcycle accident almost 15 years ago and turned to pills at the time. She stopped all that with the pregnancy and birth of her first child. It’s something I’ve considered I just don’t know how you separate the two. I have no doubt she has some mental health issues that need to be worked through, but I don’t know how you can do that while smoking meth. Myself and her parents in the past tried to get her to go to counseling but she always refused. I truly hope the old her is somewhere inside because I’d love for her to be there for both of our daughters, but she needs to be sober, happy, and healthy.

She can’t do it while she’s smoking meth.
by angel  (2020-07-02 16:24:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m so sorry for all of you that this is happening. Keep your daughter safe, look after yourself, and hope that she seeks the help she needs, sooner rather than later. Mental health issues, trauma, addiction, shame - they are all so hard to face.

Good luck. Sincerely.