Animals
by ndtnguy (2020-08-07 17:37:08)

In reply to: Homeowners, what do you hate about owning a home?  posted by gregmorrissey

Moles; squirrels; chipmunks. I don't have enough time in the day to blast or trap all the little monsters trying to destroy various parts of my property.

Add voles, take out moles. Oh, and then there’s the bears
by gozer  (2020-08-08 02:27:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

bastards keep trying to break into the cars. And they never remember to close the damn door when they leave. Somewhere around here I have an airsoft rifle, next spring the fat bastards are going to start associating “opening a car door” with “getting shot in the ass”

Oh, and the question “does a bear shit in the woods?” No, he shits in my driveway.

Asshole.

And on that note, I’m a little tired of moose and elk crap in my yard.

Also, some prick woodpecker woke me up poking holes in my wall this morning. Probably means there’s bugs in there now.

Yep. Add rattlesnakes to that list for us as well. *
by kellykapowski  (2020-08-07 22:02:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Leave the snakes alone and they eat the squirrels. *
by Jeash  (2020-08-07 23:57:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’ll take 100 GD squirrels any day over another rattlesnake
by kellykapowski  (2020-08-08 00:33:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

in my backyard. The harmless snakes are gross too, but the rattlers are a big fat no especially since my kids run wild there on a daily basis.

My favorite part of Nashville was the chipmunks.
by EricCartman  (2020-08-07 18:18:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I loved those little guys.