That's correct, working on starting anyway
by gregmorrissey (2020-08-08 17:11:57)

In reply to: Thoughts  posted by Bob Loblaw

I'm at the product development stage and following the lean startup methodology I'm gathering feedback of what the problems are in order to develop the solution for those problems.

I am extremely thankful to everyone that replied. It's incredible insight into the never-ending issues of home ownership. And, mostly proved out my thesis that the tools used for managing the home have not moved much beyond excel spreadsheets.

From here, it is trying to test to see if a home management platform is a "nice to have" or a "need to have". For Millennials especially, I presume it is a "need to have" which is why I'm doing this. I will have the platform ready to launch in the next 90 days, initially with document storage and home layout/inventory. The plan is to quickly follow that up with utility/insurance/re tax/mortgage integrations to bring all of the important financial data into one dashboard. After that, the plan is to build out the services side so homeowners can manage everything from landscaping/housekeeping services all the way to larger renovation projects from within the platform.