Anyone have experience with a cedar hot tub?
by bmoney (2020-08-10 11:31:34)

Given the fact we've pretty much been tethered to our house for the better part of this year I've started thinking about getting one of these this fall, with a wood fired system, otherwise we could be looking at a really long winter stuck in the house. Surely there is someone in the backroom who has some sort of an experience with these...

is it gonna make me wet?
by Nitschke  (2020-08-10 13:33:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

is gonna make me sweat?

Good God much too hot!

Ha! [ v ]
by Father Nieuwland  (2020-08-10 13:54:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Women can get pregnant in those things
by wildesilas  (2020-08-10 13:21:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

without having sex!

crap...
by bmoney  (2020-08-10 13:30:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

i have five daughters, so much for that!

I always thought the stories were fake but one night... *
by The Holtz Room  (2020-08-10 12:26:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post