I got the 5 LTE and love it
by irishdragon (2020-09-18 14:25:02)

In reply to: How is your 5 LTE service?  posted by kellykapowski

I got it about 2 months ago and love going out for morning walks without carrying my phone (women's clothes with no pockets!). I was skeptical about the cellular service before getting it, but the service has been great. I have Verizon. It is a little spotty when I leave the house when it changes from wifi to cellular, but clears up quickly. I switch between podcasts and music, get my text messages and email notifications.

The only downside is the battery. I get back from an hour+ long walk and battery is down to about 65%.

I read that the 5 was supposed to have better LTE coverage.
by kellykapowski  (2020-09-18 14:36:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hmm, maybe I’ll get another LTE one down the road when this one dies. Our cell service is horrible at my house though, so it may not be worth it. I’m glad to hear that you haven’t had many issues with your LTE.

It may be your service
by Allumeuse  (2020-09-18 14:55:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I have the 4 LTE on Verizon and haven’t had a single issue with the coverage but I am also in a pretty strong cell service area.

You may be right. Oh well. *
by Kellykapowski  (2020-09-18 20:34:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post