RIP RBG *
by tar (2020-09-18 20:30:14)

This user did not provide content for this post

I'm certain McConnell will do the right thing here
by Freight Train  (2020-09-18 21:02:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and try to jam Trump's choice through the Senate before the election

It will likely backfire.
by Paddy O'Furniture  (2020-09-19 00:11:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

While the right is extolling what an incredible woman she is, her historical legacy, and niceties regarding her career, MSM is parading Hillary Clinton on the airways who is talking, "win at all cost" and that he will turn back women's rights 50 years, etc.

I presume from 'Art of the Deal,' he will allow the opponent to trash him over being Sexist.
Then he'll nominate a woman and the opposition looks bad once again.

RIP PBR *
by 105Marquette  (2020-09-18 20:53:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Chaos and uncertainty have made one thing crystal clear.
by CMillar  (2020-09-18 21:43:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It’s now extremely easy to ferret out those who actually understand how the world works versus those that are completely clueless but write well.

(Note that I reside in a third pool comprised of those who are both clueless and write poorly.)

Pool 4. Those of us, who in 2005, heard and still agree
by The Holtz Room  (2020-09-18 21:51:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

with George Carlin.