I didn't say it was difficult; I said it was unnecessary
by NavyJoe (2021-04-15 15:52:08)
Edited on 2021-04-15 15:54:03

In reply to: No, it's science.  posted by ndroman21

If the CDC were truly concerned with this, they wouldn't have reversed their stance on vaccinated people traveling or meeting in groups. This is an overly conservative approach that will do more harm than good.

I don't see how that's relevant.
by ndroman21  (2021-04-15 16:02:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They are recommending that fully vaccinated people can meet with other fully vaccinated people OR small groups of people from a single household that are low risk.

Those are very different situations from a large public setting from a standpoint of virus spread.

The travel recommendation is new to me. I didn't realize anyone was barred from domestic travel.

The CDC has said non-vaccinated people should not travel
by NavyJoe  (2021-04-15 16:25:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The CDC says vaccinated people can travel, do not need to self-quarantine, etc.

Well, if only vaccinated people are travelling...
by ndroman21  (2021-04-15 16:33:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...then there isn't much risk, is there?

Ha, true I suppose
by NavyJoe  (2021-04-15 16:50:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But that doesn't account for all the other interactions one has while moving beyond their bubble.